Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Welcome to Hangar 39: One idiot's take on sports and pop culture

Greetings one and all. Welcome to the show. In the vein of, well, everybody else in the universe with a high-speed internets connection, I have thrown my hat into the crazy world known as the blog-o-sphere. This particular one, Hangar 39, will be dedicated to pretty much anything that tickles my fancy, but mostly a celebration of “the lifestyle” - sports (primarily the Baltimore Ravens, Washington Capitals and Baltimore Orioles), movies, heavy metal music and pop culture rants with a sprinkling of liberal politics mashed together with a healthy dose of four-letter words and dick and fart jokes.

Don’t believe me? Well, as I write this to you, within the last five minutes I have flipped my TV between MSNBC and a showing of “Goldfinger” on Encore but the TV is on mute while I listen to The Cult, all the while contemplating between taking my laptop into the bathroom or just reading the 2008 Ravens media guide while I take a shit.

Too much information? Maybe. But its all an effort to bring you up to speed on what the Hangar 39 lifestyle is all about. So kick back, smoke ‘em if ya got ‘em and enjoy the zaniness.

No comments:

Post a Comment