Saturday, April 4, 2009

Today's YouTube Clip To Swing Your Heavy Metal Hair To

I'll be coming at you with a slew of posts on this very windy Saturday but first, I gotta lube you muthafuckas up (that didn't sound right) by giving you your daily dose of headbanging METAL!

Today's choice was a bit conflicting for me. It's a very cool song but maybe the most heavy-handed "message" video I've ever seen and that includes Soul Asylum's "Runaway Train" video and just about anything from Axl Rose or Michael Jackson. It's "99 Ways To Die" by Megadeth. I'm sure you will enjoy it if you can get past all the "guns suck" preachiness. Here's a way you can enjoy it: put the track on, then scroll through and read some of my old blogs. Your enjoyment of the song will go up five-fold after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment