Friday, March 6, 2009

America the Bipolar

I've always thought that you can pretty much tell everything you need to know about someone from what kind of music they listen to. Whenever I got a new roommate in college I'd always check out their CD collection and I'd have a reasonably good idea of who I was dealing with.

Well, the same goes for the United States of America as a whole. And if you really need proof that America is the most bipolar, schitzophrenic, multiple personality-ed nation on earth, look no further than this week's Billboard Album Chart.

Your #1 album this week is by this gal...

...a 19-year old country pop singer who plays the musical equivelent to cotton candy.

Your #2 album this week? These guys...

...a metal band from California whose original name was Burn The Priest.

Here's the chart itself for those that need proof. Only in America right?

No comments:

Post a Comment