Sunday, March 15, 2009

Meet Your Newest Raven...


...CB/KR Chris Carr.

Looks like Carr will be filling the Jim Leonhard role next year as a depth CB but more important as a kick returner and punt returner. Carr, a Boise State product, filled similar roles in his two previos stops with Oakland and Tennessee. All I remember of Carr is a game in 2006 when he was with Oakland against the Steelers where he took a Ben Roethlisberger pick back 100 yards for a TD (it's at 1:29 of the video). The only reason I remember this is because I was living in LA at the time and a bunch of Steeler and Raider fans were at the Port, my favorite sports bar in Valley Village. There was a blonde with one of those stupid yellow towels and I spent the whole game wondering how I could steal that towel and wipe my ass with it. The Raiders won the game and mercilessly trash talked the Steeler fans. Needless to say, as a Ravens fan, anytime I'm in the prescence of unhappy Steeler fans, I'm a happy guy.


Other Ravens Stuff:

-Since I took the time to subscribe to NFL Network videos, I figured I'd put some Ravens-centric clips up here. Alas, they won't let you embed them, but hell, it's better than nothing. First up is the Top 10 Ravens plays of 2008.

- A pretty tight Ray Lewis montage. Then again, it's hard to screw up a Ray Lewis montage.

- T-Sizzle - The Remix.

"Yo baby, there's a lot of Sizzle with my steak"

- A not-so-good Ed Reed montage.

-Ravens play-by-play man Gerry Sandusky talks about the Ravens off-season and what lies ahead in the draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment