'Cause I wanted to make it three for three in the links posts/English bulldog pics department. One more hockey post for now and then I promise the next few will involve something else. Here are some links to The Good Guys - Caps Edition.
- Apparently Mike Green isn't as alright as he said he was after last night's win in Tampa. The Caps can not afford to lose Greener for any length of time.
- Poor Quintin Laing. Guy gets called up from Hershey to fill in for Boyd Gordon (out 3-4 weeks) and promptly gets hurt in his first game with a torn spleen (ouch!). Laing is out for the rest of the season.
- Puck Daddy with more on the Ovechkin celebration.
- From OFB - a phone interview with Ovie and a post on how Carl Racki style "old time hockey" will not catch up to the Great 8.
"You wanna go pretty boy?"
- Bruce Boudreau says the Ovie celebration will not happen again.
- Billionaire Ted, Japer's and Peerless on last night's game.
- ESPN's Pierre LeBrun and Scott Burnside tackle the Ovechkin vs Malkin MVP debate.