Ok, one more batch of linkage and then I will close tonight's flurry of posts with something original. Really, I promise. Here now are some non-sporting links for those who don't give a crap about sports.
"You seem like shporting fellows, ja?"
- R.I.P. Natasha Richardson. My only question is, this week we've had Ron Silver pass on and now Richardson. Who's next, because celebrity deaths always come in threes. Probably the most star-studded threesome (that didn't die in the same event) was actually 10 years ago this month when Stanley Kubrick, Joe DiMaggio and Dusty Springfield all died in the same week.
- George Bush is writing a book about his decisions. It should be called "If Elected, Don't Do This."
- And we wonder why kids are so fucked up these days.
- Duke Foster is writing a Wrestlemania retrospective for the Icon. You can find Part 1 here and Part 2 here. Just as long as there is mention of Roddy Piper spraying the late Morton Downey Jr. with a fire extinguisher at Wrestlemania V I'm cool.
- Got $32 million dollars? Then you too can buy your own English village.
- Drunken riots in Ireland on St. Patrick's Day. In other news, the sky is blue, roses are red and women have secrets.
The Noon Number: Secondary Slump
3 hours ago