Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Good Guys Links - Capitals

We're doing another new gimmick with the links, one I think I'm going to stick with - splitting the links up into separate categories: Good Guys links (Caps, O's, Ravens, Towson Tigers), Non-Good Guys links, Non-Sporting links and YouTube clip you can swing your heavy metal hair to. Other than Good Guys links and the YouTube clip I might not do every category every day.

So here's the Caps links for ya. The boys are on the ice now against the Florida Panthers and we'll have a recap later. Anyway, we'll give this section of links an international flavor and since it's St. Patrick's Day...

"Fu*k me, I'm Irish! Actually I'm some skank from Pittsburgh but look...green! I'm Irish!"

- Puck Daddy's Greg Wyshynski wonders if inconsistency will cost Alex Ovechkin the MVP.

- Japer's wonders the same thing.

- Another one from Japer's - an Alex Semin interview by Slava Malamud of the Russian paper Sport-Express.

"I look any man in eye and say..keess my Irish ass!"

- From Tank - Bruce Boudreau: Not a happy camper after last night's debacle against Atlanta.

-Billionaire Ted Leonsis also disappointed with last night's result.

-Another one from the owner - Caps fan, former Penn State women's hockey goalie and Miss Virginia 2008 Tara Wheeler will shave her head for charity.


- Dan Steinberg on Caps fans and their creative attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment