We're doing another new gimmick with the links, one I think I'm going to stick with - splitting the links up into separate categories: Good Guys links (Caps, O's, Ravens, Towson Tigers), Non-Good Guys links, Non-Sporting links and YouTube clip you can swing your heavy metal hair to. Other than Good Guys links and the YouTube clip I might not do every category every day.
So here's the Caps links for ya. The boys are on the ice now against the Florida Panthers and we'll have a recap later. Anyway, we'll give this section of links an international flavor and since it's St. Patrick's Day...
"Fu*k me, I'm Irish! Actually I'm some skank from Pittsburgh but look...green! I'm Irish!"
- Puck Daddy's Greg Wyshynski wonders if inconsistency will cost Alex Ovechkin the MVP.
- Japer's wonders the same thing.
- Another one from Japer's - an Alex Semin interview by Slava Malamud of the Russian paper Sport-Express.
"I look any man in eye and say..keess my Irish ass!"
- From Tank - Bruce Boudreau: Not a happy camper after last night's debacle against Atlanta.
-Billionaire Ted Leonsis also disappointed with last night's result.
-Another one from the owner - Caps fan, former Penn State women's hockey goalie and Miss Virginia 2008 Tara Wheeler will shave her head for charity.
- Dan Steinberg on Caps fans and their creative attire.